Hiring a massage therapist isn’t something you do all the time and you must be really cautious while you are looking out for someone to do your massage. If you are new or you have never gone through a massage therapy before, then there are a few things you need to ask before you start your therapy. And a professional massage therapist will never mind answering the same.
Here are a few things you may like to know before you hire them—
1. The Rate – Different massage therapists have different rates. It varies from the place you are going for the massage—whether it is on a spa, a studio, or the therapist is coming to your home. However, the most realistic rate for a massage therapist is $1 per minute of massage. But the fees keep varying from various treatments. Make sure to ask beforehand.
2. Are They Licensed – A registered massage therapist is always licensed. Therefore you must ask your therapist if he or she is licensed at this point of time or not. Above all, you must ask your therapist that whether or not he or she is experienced in the area of your need of massage or the kind you want to get.
3. Ask what you can expect the first time – It is obvious for you to get a little awkward on the first day of your massage because you haven’t been through the experience before. And your massage therapist will definitely ask you beforehand what kind of massage you would like, the type of pressure, or if there is any injuries or sensitivities. The therapist will do your massage accordingly.
4. Ask if they are comfortable with House Call – A few massage therapists do visit your house when required. But not all of them. This is why you need to ask them beforehand rather than just booking an appointment. Also make sure you ask them the difference you can get from a therapy at home or a therapy you get from a massage in the studio. Make your choice afterwards.
5. Ask the types of massage they offer and the recommendations as well – There are various types of massages available and you must ask them about the types. When you are new, you may not know which one is good for you so you might want to ask them about any recommendations they have. This will improve your experience.
It is always advisable for you to choose a registered massage therapist as they are the best person to deal with. However, if you want to get the best massage experience then you must visit Massage Therapy Vancouver City, who has the best team of RMT in Vancouver Downtown. Book your appointments now.